Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Technical Difficulties

There haven't been any updates or new posts recently on my blogs, due to techical difficulties. Namely, I can't fully access the internet through my phone because the screen is messed up and I can't see what I'm doing. The reason I'm not using a computer is because I don't have one. My cell phone is my computer, and a crappy one at that too...

I do most of my blogging from my phone, only using a computer to do finishing touches to the posts, whenever I can. Thanks to Opera Mini and RSS feeds, I'm able to follow the news all the time, yet recently it's been difficult to do so as my phone is slowly but surely breathing it's last breaths.

Things will change soon, as I'm finally getting a new phone, the Nokia N95, sometime next week. Hopefully. Well, according to Nokia, it's not a cell phone. It's a multimedia computer. Which is just fine with me, because for me my phone is my computer. And this phone has it all.

So, my blogging will continue at the beginning of May. Stay tuned...

No comments: